§ v2.0.0 (2023-01-31)
- Create this FinRegistry-FinnGen Risteys version, which includes results also from FinRegistry project, in addition to FinnGen. Main changes to the portal are listed below.
- Use also FinRegistry data for main phenotype analyses: Key figures, Age distribution, Year distribution, and Cumulative incidence function
- Update analyses:
- Key figures show median age instead of mean age
- Cumulative incidence function (see the Documentation page for details)
- Add a new analysis: Mortality from FinRegistry data
- Add a new section: Relationships between endpoints, that shows case overlaps, Survival analysis results, Genetic correlations, and Genetic signals.
- Update ontology mapping
- Update user interface:
- Update homepage
- Update documentation
- Update layout and color scheme
- Update endpoint definition section
- Add links to all versions of FinnGen Risteys portals
- Use R10 data for all analyses.
|FinRegistry dataset||Endpoint data using FinnGen DF10 endpoint definitions|
|Intermediate case counts||FinnGen: using all individuals, even those without genotype|
FinRegistry: using all non-omitted endpoints
FinnGen: using core endpoints only
|Mortality||FinRegistry: using all non-omitted endpoints|
|Ontology||Updated mappings to EFO, DOID, and MESH ontologies: ontology_2022-08-22.json|
Check the code for Risteys portal and pipeline for v2.0.0 on GitHub.